Sunday 1 July 2012

Projects Outside My Education - 2012

I'm going to start with what I've been up to with the projects I've been involved in outside of my university work.

I was fortunate enough to get a great opportunity to boom operate a short film production that was being directed by my friend Martin Watters called 'Golden Globals', for Heart FM radio station.
Here is a sneak peak at what we were up to behind the scenes.

















Next I was lucky enough to produce a promotional events video for Norwich Cathedral.
But the really exciting thing that I was involved in this year was as a sound recordist for a low budget feature film called 'Another Day'.

The film is kind of surrounded in mystery at the moment, there's not a lot of marketing at the moment, but there will be. I will be posting links to all advertising of this film when it is released.
I can say that it will be making it's way round the major film festivals next year.
I had a great time being a part of this production and met some amazing people that I will never forget, can't wait for it's release and seeing it on the big screen for everyone to enjoy.

At the moment I have now got my first paid gig as a filmmaker. I am producing an educational tailoring DVD for the fashion department at the Norwich University College of the Arts.

No comments:

Post a Comment