Tuesday 13 November 2012

Sitting by Nellie: Presented by Joan Brown

So now that I have graduated from university, I am working hard to start my career in media and video production.

So what have I done so far?
Well this post is about my first video production job, which I literally started the day after my graduation, entitled 'Sitting by Nellie: Presented by Joan Brown'. It's a how to fashion film that shows the process of creating a female jacket using Couturing methods.

The hard thing about this production was that I was covering all bases from production to post-production. All visual and sound footage was captured by me on a Canon 550D MarkII and a Zoom H4N. It took 4 days to film and 6 weeks to edit and produce the final DVDs. This educational DVD is archived at Norwich University College of the Arts for students to use if interested in Couturing a female jacket.


No comments:

Post a Comment