Wednesday 23 March 2011

Live TV Studio Session

I was lucky enough to get an opportunity to have a go at using a live TV studio. For me this involved live camera transitions and using the TV studio cameras. At a later date, I'll have to upload the video me and some other students created of a morning show practice run. At the moment we're also creating a mock panel game show. It's basically just some students messing around, playing three games from some popular panel game shows such as Whose Line Is It Anyway and Never Mind The Buzzcocks. But it should showcase that we know how to use a TV Studio. I have to admit I had a fun day, and I learned quite a bit about live TV show broadcasting and hope to learn more in the future.
Here is a link to some photos of this session.

No comments:

Post a Comment