Tuesday 15 March 2011

Projects Outside My Education (Part 2)

When I went back to my hometown of Bath in Somerset during summer 2010, my college lecturer asked me very kindly if I would be interested in helping film a cinema advert for the Love Bath Film competition to be shown at the Little Theatre Cinema. It was just to help carry equipment, but I did get to be an extra.
Below is the finished advertisement.





Drive Tech Ltd were another company who asked me if I would be interested in making a video for their Youtube page. Drive Tech Ltd are based in Chippenham on the Castle Combe race course, and provide the experience of Skid Pan control course, Karting and an 4x4 off road course. I created two videos for the company, one advertising the Skid Pan and another advertising the 4x4 course. I filmed everything solo and edited the final videos.
The filming was intentionally only going to be used for the CFS company day out, which I also edited. But I managed to get a job offer out of it for creating viral videos for the company's Youtube page. Something I'm proud of.
Below are the Skid Pan and 4x4 course viral videos.




No comments:

Post a Comment